Ripley RASCALS Presentation Night (compere & disco):
- Dawn "Thank you for making the evening! My kids really enjoyed it."
Ripley RASCALS Opens (commentary):
- Louise " The chap commentating made it good fun and not dull at all"
- Suzanne "Just wanted to say a quick thank you for yesterday. It was the most fun gala I’ve been to. Very well organised and your announcer guy was hilarious. The kids and parents all had a great time.
Little Eaton Playschool Spring Fair (PA system):
- Helen " Thanks again Tom for all your help today... the sound system was really great"
City of Derby Christmas Party & Presentation Night:
- Naomi " ... we really liked the quiet start and then the dancing later, so please can we book you again this year?"
The Arc Open Meet January (commentary):
- Kath "... we need to thank ... Tom Parr, ‘the voice’ of the meet. We know from all your comments how much everyone appreciated the atmosphere created by a fantastic Announcer that you could actually hear!"
- Andrew "see you at the (next) Open Meet ….as long as you have the same announcer…brilliant!
Chinese New Year, Ilkeston February (commentary):
- Erewash BC "Tom Parr the compere was fantastic too, had the right mix of encouragement for the audience and sense of formality for the occasion"
RDKPA Bollywood Night (Music & MC):- Christine "Thanks Tom for the brilliant job you did on Saturday...There were so many compliments about you..."
Long Eaton Christmas Lights Switch-on (B&B Audio PA & Compere)
- Erewash BC "You and your crew did a fantastic job last night; thank you :)
Inaugural Derwent District Swim Series:
- Connor "Thanks to everyone for helping to make a smooth running gala and especially to Tom for all his work in setting up the PA system and announcing throughout the gala."
Eightieth Birthday Party:
- John "asking you to be the MC was a master stroke!"
Robert Lindsay - Freedom of Erewash:
- Sue "Many thanks for your help in saving the day! I have received compliments on how you handled it so thank you."
Going away Party:
- Clare "Thank you so much for the disco Tom, it was great...even the cheesy music! Good night had by all."
18th Birthday, Family Party:
- Paula "Thank you for a great disco"
Felicty & Shaun's Wedding:
- Felicity "I just wanted to say how much I appreciate what you did for us. Everything I asked for, you delivered and to be honest I don't think it would've ran smoothly without you at all! I loved the songs, especially the ones you took time to find for us. Everyone had a good time. Really really appreciate it thank you so much"
A big thank to you for making our 766th Opening Ceremony
You were fantastic as always!
BATTLE'S OVER-SUNDAY, 11 NOVEMBER 2018
I should like to put on record my sincere thanks to Andy and yourself for assisting with the Battle's Over events on Sunday evening.
As you both know, the events attracted a large number of spectators and were very enjoyable. Pleased to say that many compliments have been received and also a fair amount of money was raised for the local British Legion branches. As we needed to stick to the national timescale, your help was invaluable and helped the events run very smoothly.
Once again, many thanks for everything. See you at the Lights ..
With best wishes,
Democratic and Civic Officer
The Cerebral Palsey National Swimming Championships 2018
... please do use all my quotes and thank you’s on your website. Everyone should know how fabulous you are.
You were amazing and I have had great feedback from everyone about how great the announcer was.
I really, really appreciate your time and skills yesterday.
You had me laughing all day which made me relax!Thanks again,
National Sports Development Officer
Cerebral Palsy Sport